Monday, December 31, 2007

The New Year and beyond...

My New Year’s Resolution, which will only be made public here, is to not send or respond to any political emails. I can often get VERY intense in my writing and wondering how it will affect my friendships causes me too much personal stress. In face to face discussions there is immediate feedback and I can live with that. Anyone who wants to know my electronic opinion will have to read it here.

Will I keep this rather high-minded resolution? Time will tell...

In that vein, Wonkette recently posted this, detailing Bush’s possible escape plan to Paraguay. While I try to view everything with a large grain of salt, I think, based on his track record, it is just as likely as not that Wonkette's post is viable. Again, time will tell...

No comments: